Saturday, April 02, 2011

Returning to Posterous

I have spent a very long time playing games on Facebook.  I've built up 5, yes five farms at Farm Town!  (lol)  YoVille now has 5 of my accounts also.  The only one I paid real money for was Farm Town, and a wee bit for Yoville.
 
What started all of this?  Well, it was the death of my husband in 2009. If every writer needs a muse, then mine ,must have been my husband.  Lost  him, and I lost my imagination, I guess.
 
Now, I'm finally starting to feel less depressed, and I can think about other subjects, without returning to how he slowly passed away to Cancer... Ugh!  If you've gone through this with a loved one, then you know what I mean.  If you haven't, then thank your lucky stars, and forget about it ... for now.
 
I'm hoping to be able to write again?!  :) 
Well, we'll see what happens, and if anyone is left who is still reading my blog ... lol
 
Was just listing to Joni Mitchell's song again.  The seasons go round and round ... yep, started listening to that song when I was in my 20's and now my own son is 26.  Can't do anything but look behind and keep going ... on and on ... in the circle game.
 
How are y'all doing in your own "Circle Games"?

Posted via email from raenie's posterous

3 comments:

  1. I'm still here! I have you in my google reader which I haven't been to for a very long time. I'm glad you are doing better. You don't realize how much time you spend with someone one on one until they are gone. I have not gone through illness personally with a spouse but my dad went through colon cancer. I remember how worn out and sad we all were. I have so much stuff going on I can't keep track of the days. My husband says he feels that old life clock ticking so we have to be busy every minute of every day. Doesn't leave much time for me to get on line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooooo.... I didn't even find this blog until NOW, and that's New years Day 2012! Woe is me. Guess I was too busy setting up my own, new blog.

    I haven't lost anyone THAT way, but many other ways so ... yeah, I can relate somehow. A little about the games too ... I've been playing stupid little balls in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CW, I haven't been at my own blog for so long, I've forgotten what it looks like.

    Just signed in now, and found that Google has changed things around again. Think it might take me a few weeks... months.... ???? lol, before I figure things out here.

    ReplyDelete