Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Plymouth Harbor Camera Test

Yesterday I took a side trip to test my camera.  Or maybe I should say, to test the operator!  (heeh)
 
Anyway, I'm impressed by all of the great photos my friends are taking; not to mention the great blogs some write every day.
 
My Chronic Fatigue keeps me from having any fun.  So yesterday, when I drove down Rout 3 to BJ's Wholesale to do some food shopping, I took my camera with me and drove down to Plymouth center afterwards. 
 
It wasn't far to go.  Both roads are off exit 5.  BJ's is off to the right, and Plymouth Center is off to the left.  Even a person with little energy can make both trips at once.  ;)
 
As I was starting out, I realized that my vision was giving me problems again.  Everything looked kind of blurry, and I had to wear my glasses while I was driving.  They're not always necessary (while driving), just when my eyes bother me.
 
By the time I got my camera out, I realize that I was going to have major problems seeing anything that I was focusing on!  (groan)
 
If I looked at the display, with my sunglasses, it wouldn't show at all.  Without the sunglasses, I'm blind as a bat due to my sensitivity to light.
 
Finally opted to use the view finder, the old fashioned way.  But my eyes had problems focusing.  Everything I saw was sort of a shadow of what the viewfinder displayed.  Ergo, my aim is off a bit.  I never would have cut off the tail end of the paddle boat, had I been able to see properly!
 
 
But I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that the pictures actually came out!  (lol)
 
 
Now I'm experimenting with my Paint Shop Pro in resizing the photos.  Am also playing around with the Auto Up loader at Multiply.
 
 
So many features to try out, so little energy!  :Þ~~~~~~~
 
Well, lets see how this turns out.
 
ttyl,
 
~Raenie

Posted via email from raenie's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment