Monday, May 18, 2009

Photo Attempt




I've been viewing all of these lovely photographs that people have posted on the web and decided that I would get out the old camera, and see what I could do.


Well, first of all, I decided that I'd better start working with a tripod, since I have problems holding the camera steady otherwise. That seemed to make things a lot easier.


It also made me realize that my camera takes quite some time to auto focus. No let me rephrase that, it takes *forever*! And here I thought I was the problem (erhem, the only problem ;).


Since my Chronic Fatigue has been acting up again (for quite some time now) (grrr), I decidedjust to go out in the back yard. I always have my friend Lance to keep me company.


Unfortunately the little guy was very busy sniffing around and catching up with all of the news in the neighborhood. So he hardly ever stood still (sigh).



I realized that I should have video recorded it, but would have had to get out the instruction book again, in order to accomplish that!



So that was the only "stand still" photo that I got of Lance. Oh well, it's back to the instruction manual again for me!



Posted via email from raenie's posterous

2 comments:

  1. He's cute, I think it's good. Reb and I got cameras that are nice and I decided I will like to have abstract pictures or moving blurred ones because of camera shake. I don't have a tripod. It just seems so awkward. We both have a longer lens that we like to use. What kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks for asking.

    I had my camera out today. It was set up on it's tripod and I was attempting to take a photo of Garfie.

    In walks my son and says, "Wow this is creepy"! (lol)

    Then asked me if it was new, and I told him, "No, it's my old camera but I'm determined to figure out how to use it, this time around!

    Later on I tried to remember when it was that I *had* bought it originally. Couldn't figure out when that was (since you couldn't tell the difference it the picture quality) (lol).

    When you asked just now, I remember blogging about it over on 360. So here's the link:

    http://tiny.cc/JsXqT

    Gee, it's nice to have ones own blog to refer to and refresh ones memory! (ha, ha, ha)

    ReplyDelete